Shipping/Pickups, Returns & Warranty
Damage or Missing Items:
Before acceptance of the products/shipment, please inspect the products/shipment for visual damage to the cartons or for missing cartons. If damages or missing cartons are noticed, make a note these exceptions on the waybill. Do not un-conditionally signoff the waybill unless you are able to confirm that all cartons are included and that the cartons are in good condition. Pre-assembled items, show-room items and items marked as “AS-IS” are to be accepted as previously agreed.
Note: Any claims for damaged or missing items must be made within 48 hrs. Please contact OFWD TOLL FREE: 1-877-947-7919 and provide the following information:
1. Your order number
2. The item number of the products that were visually damaged or missed.
3. The condition of the item: opened or unopened.
IMPORTANT – Do not discard the shipping materials/packaging unless otherwise directed by OFWD’ Service Team.
Return Policy – General:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return any unused, un-assembled, and/or unopened item for a refund (not including shipping costs and taxes) within the first 14 days from the purchase date. Special-ordered, customized products, show-room items, items marked in “AS-IS” condition and/or charges related to services are exempt from Return and Refund. Related details are noted below:
Products that are not damaged and in original un-opened packaging:
- All product/s must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Must be in original packaging/condition and unopened
- Upon inspection & approval by Management will be completely refunded
Products in Original packaging opened and not previously assembled:
- All product/s must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All original parts must be included and the products and carton must be in saleable condition
- If these products are deemed to be in re-salable condition, the products may be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee
Products without original packaging, assembled or previously assembled are not refundable or exchangeable.
Exclusions to the Return Policy:
The following products are non-refundable:
- All Clearance items, show-room item items marked in “AS-IS” condition and all Service charges
- Special-Ordered or modified products
For requests for Product Return, please contact us TOLL FREE: 1-877-947-7919 and provide the following information:
1. Your order number
2. The item number of the product to be returned.
3. The condition of the item and packaging
4. After receipt of the product and inspection, where required, appropriate refund will be provided
To the extent of coverage provided by our manufactures,OFWD warrants its products to be free from defects in design, material & workmanship under normal use and care. Additional details, exceptions and care-details are described below:
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty of negligence, shall OFWD be liable for loss of revenue, profits, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if OFWD had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. OFWD’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
Care and Maintenance:
Many of OFWD’s products finishes have enhanced stain & mar resistance for easy maintenance. However, care must be exercised whenever cleaning these products. Some of the cleaning precautions are noted below:
Certain precautions will keep your furniture looking like new:
- Dust all surfaces on a regular basis with a clean soft damp cloth, in the grain direction; do not use spray polishes or those containing silicone. Lift all objects when moving; never drag objects across the finished surface; sharp metal objects such as keys, spring binders & briefcase hinges should not be in contact with finish surface.
- Wet objects should be placed on coasters; use a desk pad for writing on.
- Bottoms of items like flower vases & desk accessories should be protected.
- Use of felt pads under electronic equipment is recommended
- Furniture exposed to ultraviolet rays may change color.
Certain precautions will help keep items looking & operating like new:
- Lubricate the housing & ball bearing drawer suspensions twice a year with a high quality petroleum jelly type lubricant.
- Use a window type cleaner, sprayed onto the cloth, to clean pull hardware such as drawer handles.
- Furniture settles over time due to variations in carpet thickness, pile type & overall weight of furniture therefore to ensure correct drawer alignment check unit is level and adjust glides as required.
- If the furniture has to be moved, lift and move the furniture. Do not drag the furniture
Exceptions to warranty coverage:
Unless otherwise stated, all clearance items, show-room item items marked in “AS-IS” condition are not covered by warranty.