We are looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to our growing team!
OFWD is in the process of continued growth and looking for a great sales team to grow with us. Are you a career focused individual with a competitive spirit, passion for sales and a high-achiever? Our Client Services team wants to add a motivated sales professionals just like you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by “going the extra mile” to deliver friendly service in a professional and timely manner. This position involves successfully identifying customers’ needs and recommending products and services that best suit them.
OFWD is ramping up for growth in the commercial, industrial and hospitality furniture marketplace. We are committed to providing a team environment which will assist in growing and developing your career and leveraging your existing knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- The first point of contact for customers (face to face, via telephone and e-mail)
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts and actively seek out new business opportunities within your assigned Industry
- Engage in business development activities, inclusive of cold calling and networking, to establish and create sales opportunities
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Follow-up with customers and maintain/build customer relationships
- Manage customer orders and provide superb customer service levels
- Accurately enter all customer orders, and related purchase orders
- Collect and manage payments
- Daily review and scheduling of orders with Shipping and Logistics teams
- Utilize 20/20 software to build out client office furniture plans
- Assist with warranty management
- Participate in marketing activities including electronic marketing initiatives
- Work as a team player to optimize branch productivity
- Coordinate Account Management opportunities with other sales team members
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, and strong team player
- Motivated sales intuition and ability to create professional sales relationships with clients
- Familiarity with the contract and systems furniture business would be a definite asset
- Prior experience in a similar role in a Business to Business environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; effective time management and delegation skills
- Familiarity with RFP tender process is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, 20/20) required; familiarity with the use of electronic marketing tools is a mandatory
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
Please email resumes to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. OFWD is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.